The Dustsens air quality monitor is a fully automated particulate monitor for measuring PM10, PM2.5 and PM1.
The DM30 is designed for continuous monitoring of dust levels at any site, in all conditions. It is MCERTS approved for ambient monitoring.
Based on our rugged weatherproof logging system, the Dustsens starts measuring as soon as you power it up. All data logging and communications are fully automated.
Using an optical particle counter, with heated inlet, the Dustsens is designed for applications where simple operation and reliability are key.
The DM30 is connected to our Sonitus Cloud reporting platform, giving you remote and automated compliance checks for dust and particulates.
The DM30 Dustsens is MCERTS approved for indicative ambient air monitoring. This internationally recognized testing and approval procedure is a mark of quality and consistency.
This means you can automate your dust monitoring projects knowing that your equipment has the necessary regulatory approvals.
Dust monitoring for any job
Air quality monitoring can be a complex task. We try to make it simple for you.
No filters and no set up; just power on and measure. Save time with simple equipment.
Email and SMS alerts
Our online system can check against site limits. Get live alerts for your site checks.
Simultaneous measurement lets you collect all the data you need for compliance.
The heated inlet design removes moisture from the air in poor weather conditions.
Get automated air quality reports and receive alerts if your equipment is offline.
Simple field operation
Our rugged design and construction makes our kit ready to deploy on site, saving you time.
- Measure PM10, PM2.5 and PM1 simultaneously
- Heated inlet to remove moisture, with selectable power control
- No filters and no maintenance required
- Ready to deploy on site with our easy install bracket
- Rugged design, ready for work on any site
- Simple service procedure, just swap out the sensor for a calibrated device
- Connected to our Sonitus Cloud platform for automated reports
- Each device individually calibrated in our state of the art laboratory